Your website adapted for Computer Tablet Smartphones
Benefit from the expertise of our web agency and take advantage of new mobile web opportunities. This is possible thanks to the creations and redesign of a website based on a responsive web design. Thus, you will be able to offer your web surfers a unique user experience wherever they are.
Every day, more than 55% of the French population uses the Internet from a mobile phone and 46% surf on several different media. This is because of the multiplication of devices allowing to use the internet as much as it is because of democratization of web accesses.
In the near future, the number of connections to the Internet from a mobile will exceed that from a PC. In the age of mobility, companies can no longer do without communication on these new mobile media and risk losing a source of potential customers that is so important.
With so many mediums and therefore different resolutions, were had to find a simpler and less expensive solution than to develop a version for each screen resolution: the responsive web design which our web agency knew how to make a specialty.
What is responsive web design ?
Today, responsive design is essential for all our web projects. Yet some people still have a fuzzy idea about it.
Here is a definition that should enlighten you. Responsive web design is an approach that consists of designing a unique wesite offering navigation, comfort and an optimal reading experience regardless of the medium on which it is displayed. The reflection of the creation of the website is therefore modified since it is now necessary to take into account the different resolutions possible.
This approach should not be overlooked, however, as it goes directly into the optimization of the user experience, which in turn impacts visitor conversions, but also on the visibility of the website, since Google has announced that it favors mobile sites in its rankings (which seems obvious since what Internet users love, Google loves).
Why switch to responsive web design ?
Having an optimized version of your website for mobiles phones offers you many advantages :
- An increase in the number of potential customers by offering them a greater number of possible access to your website ;
- Greater proximity with your customers, prospects, employees by communicating more quickly (the mobile is always at hand) ;
- New marketing and loyalty tools ;
- Savings on updates and no dependence on application platforms ;
- The opportunity to offer new tools to your employees and thus improve the internal communication of your company ;
Benefit from many advantages :
- Your site automatically adapts itself to the medium on which it is displayed to offer an optimized reading experience.
- Only one site to maintain. When a change is made, it is therefore automatically applied to all mediums as well.
- A lower cost of development than designing a website version for each medium.
- A better visibility on the web, on one hand since Google privileges responsive sites and on the other hand because you get rid of the management of multiple url and duplicate content.
- Creation and maintenance will be faster and easier (a single file that manages all the displays).
- An optimal natural referencing since there is only one website that gathers all the versions